Entra Permissions Management is Microsoft’s latest addition to their security suite. The Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM) tool allows users to enforce least privilege access across multicloud infrastructure, a key component of Zero Trust.
The introduction of the tool has many professionals wondering what Microsoft Entra Permissions Management is, whether or not they need it and how to get the most out of it.
In this event, we’ll discuss all you need to know about the new tool, its features and how to automate remediation.
- Overview of Microsoft Entra
- Why your organisation needs Entra Permissions Management (EPM)
- Onboarding EPM
- Analysing permissions creep
- Automating remediation
- Alerting of permission creep
- Security posture trend analysis